1.30.2015

New Blog!

Hey, everyone. I'm Nick, and this is my new blog: The Teenage Tone.  

This blog is credited to the amazing design skills of two of my best friends: Arushee @ Unadorned Gifts and Vanshi @ Upwardss! Do go check them out -- they are both fantastic bloggers :D


I hope to be posting about everything: thoughts, poems, ideas, feelings, etc... And I hope that you will follow me on this journey. 


Thanks so much for reading -- and I do absolutely love comments :)



NICK

9 comments:

  1. Hi thanks for stopping by my blog :)
    Looking forward to reading more from you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So excited for this relaunch! Can't wait to see what you do with it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking forward to hearing what you write. It looks great so far.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like this going to be a fun blog! Love your blog design by the way (: Can't wait to see what else you write about!
    Vanessa
    simplyperfectme.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! I'm so glad you like it! :)

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

      Delete

I love to hear comments! :)