Hey everyone!
February's coming to a close: 16% of 2015 is already done. Either I'm way too analytical, or time flies much too fast.
Personal Highlights of February:
I relaunched my blog. For those of you who don't know, I started a blog mid-last year. However, I just quit because it was too much work. :) But now, I decided to begin seriously blogging. And, I have to say, thank you so much for reintegrating me into BloggerWorld, to all my followers and readers out there.
I learned a lot. February has taught me a lot of lessons. I learned to accept failures(here). But, mostly, I learned a lot about friendship. I made mistakes, and I've learned from them. Experience really is the best teacher.
I skied for the first time in forever! Let me just say, being a speechie and a nerd, I'm very unathletic. Skiing, though, has always been the one sport that clicked with me. However, with the business of everyday school life, there simply hasn't been time in a while. But, in mid-February, I tried my hand at it again -- and to my relief, I didn't rust too much :)
I had a magical valentine's day. Let's just clarify something -- I did not have a date. No, I caught up with old friends, spent time with close relatives. I watched a movie, and simply relaxed with my loved ones. That's what I mean by magical.
Well, onwards to March! :)
February's coming to a close: 16% of 2015 is already done. Either I'm way too analytical, or time flies much too fast.
Personal Highlights of February:
I relaunched my blog. For those of you who don't know, I started a blog mid-last year. However, I just quit because it was too much work. :) But now, I decided to begin seriously blogging. And, I have to say, thank you so much for reintegrating me into BloggerWorld, to all my followers and readers out there.
I learned a lot. February has taught me a lot of lessons. I learned to accept failures(here). But, mostly, I learned a lot about friendship. I made mistakes, and I've learned from them. Experience really is the best teacher.
I skied for the first time in forever! Let me just say, being a speechie and a nerd, I'm very unathletic. Skiing, though, has always been the one sport that clicked with me. However, with the business of everyday school life, there simply hasn't been time in a while. But, in mid-February, I tried my hand at it again -- and to my relief, I didn't rust too much :)
I had a magical valentine's day. Let's just clarify something -- I did not have a date. No, I caught up with old friends, spent time with close relatives. I watched a movie, and simply relaxed with my loved ones. That's what I mean by magical.
Well, onwards to March! :)
Sounds like you have had an eventful year so far! All the best for the future, Nick :)
ReplyDeleteThanks, and as to you, Devanshi!
DeleteWe are 16% of the year through? Wow, that's really shocking! Skiing seems like a lot of fun, I've wanted to try it! Hope the rest of your year will be just as great, if not better, than the past two months!
ReplyDeleteVanessa
I definitely agree -- and I absolutely encourage you to try skiing! Thanks for your comment, Vanessa :)
Delete