Hi everyone!
So, recently, one of my peers at school alerted me to an issue that needs urgent attention -- one of the students, Jia Xu, at a charity organization she works at has been diagnosed with a severe form of bone marrow cancer. She lives in a poor family in Shanghai, and needs a transplant fast. Currently, Jia is waiting in the hospital, ready to get the transplant done as soon as the 20k dollar goal is met.
Please help her as she is only a 14 year old girl coming from a poor background who needs your support.
If you cannot donate, please spread the word as anything helps (especially on your blog!).
http://www.gofundme.com/n9njqw
Thank you so much -- I really appreciate it!
I'll spread the work! Would you mind rewriting a guess post for this?
ReplyDeleteVanessa
Word* Sorry. And if you want to email me its on the page under contact me
DeleteHEY!!! Post soon!
ReplyDeleteHey! Sorry. I'll be posting tonight.
Delete